What is a Certified Residential Specialist?
Why do I need a residential expert?
Buying or selling a home is one of the most crucial financial transactions of your life. In what can be a confusing and sometimes difficult process, it pays to leave as little to chance as you can. But with the help of a professional, you can navigate unknown territory with ease.
To fill the specific residential needs of homebuyers and sellers, the Residential Sales Council of the National Association of REALTORS instituted a class of expert real estate professional: the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
How can a CRS help me?
Every CRS has undergone a rigorous, specialized course of detailed training, aimed at making residential transactions as smooth and worry-free as possible.
A CRS brings special qualifications to your needs:
* Membership in a local Board, State Association, and the National Association of REALTORS. Every CRS is part of a much larger network of real estate professionals.
* Successful completion of the courses leading to the Certified Residential Specialist designation - one of the most successful residential real estate educational programs in the country. Every CRS is a real estate professional equipped with special expertise, thanks to advanced study in listing, selling, investment, taxes and more.
* A history of demonstrated sales performance through the documented execution of residential sales transactions.
* What this means is that when you work with a CRS, you're working with someone who is more connected, more knowledgeable, and more experienced.
What if my needs are simple?
If anything about your transaction is special, seek out a specialist. It's as simple as that. Only 4% of all REALTORS and REALTOR-ASSOCIATES have earned the right to be called a CRS. Only 4% have developed special residential sales skills and enhanced their residential sales knowledge through study, dedication and experiences.
A CRS can help you optimize your transaction by identifying better prospects, clarifying investment potential, and helping you understand tax ramifications.
It all adds up to one thing: better service.
What special qualifications does a CRS bring to my transaction?
Your trust in a CRS is well-earned, thanks to these distinctive credentials:
* A professional designation of residential specialty, the highest in the industry
* A higher level of education in residential sales
* Professional affiliation with thousands of other real estate professionals on the local and national levels
* Up-to-the-minute industry information, with respect to taxes, investments, legislation, and other areas of critical importance
* Local market knowledge - special residential expertise unique to your area
The CRS designation: our badge of expertise and your shield of assurance.
Look for the CRS shield when considering your next residential transaction.
Put your trust in the best. Get the job done right with the help of a Certified Residential Specialist.